Friday, March 7, 2014

Personalized Clip Board




This project was by far one of the easiest ones yet!  It's just a personalized clip board that I mod-podged with scrapbook paper…. then I added a personalized luggage tag which I found on sale for approximately $1… and since the clipboard was only $1 (from the Dollar Tree) the entire craft was a little over $2 bucks!

You can tell from the picture there are "bubbles" in the mod-podge which you will want to smooth out BEFORE it dries with either a squeegee or your fingers.

I used the backside of the scrapbook paper to trace an outline of the clipboard and then carefully cut out before I mod-podged everything together.  I applied the first coat to the clip board then attached the cutout scrapbook paper and applied another layer of mod-podge over the top of the scrapbook paper.

I added the luggage tag to personalize the clipboard for "J" my college roomie and possibly to hold her business cards as well as a pen for the clipboard.


No comments:

Post a Comment