Saturday, March 1, 2014

Alphabet Toddler Rocks

Can you tell I have a toddler?  And that I often wonder what crafts I can do with my toddler.  Something easy, inexpensive and if possible… educational.

Well, what could be easier than painting rocks and writing letters on them?!  H really enjoyed this toddler craft and I liked the fact that it was easy and using what I had on hand made it very affordable.


1.   I used flat river rock and painted some various colors….Clean the rocks thoroughly and give them time to dry completely before you begin painting.

2.   Also, I used "paint pens" to make the letters and spray paint to give some of the rocks a "base color" (red, black,yellow, white).


3.   You can see the difference between the paints as the red paint has a "glossy" finish, the black spray paint was a "flat" finish and the yellow and white were "satin" finishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment