Monday, September 2, 2013

Roll Tide Deco Mesh Wreath!

Here I go again with yet another deco-mesh wreath project.  Since football season is just beginning and  about to be in full swing I opted for a wreath that displayed my proud alumni status and the team I cheer the hardest far... which is of course, The University of Alabama!!



1) You will need a wire wreath frame, your deco mesh, some pipe cleaners and any accessories/ribbons or other items you want to use on your wreath.

2) The pic below shows the wire frame I used, there are three sizes and I usually choose the medium size frame.  For a thick full wreath, you will want to use the wide rolls of deco mesh and you can easily use up an entire roll on a medium sized wreath frame.

Notes:  For a really good picture tutorial (if that is what you are looking for) visit www.clumsycrafter.com and look for the "Deco Mesh Wreath Tutorial."  It's an awesome tutorial on how to gather the deco-mesh and tie it down using your pipe cleaners.



4)  Once I finished the deco mesh portion of the wreath I added some ribbon and a letter that I painted white and then added some white glitter too for a bit of a brighter white color.



No comments:

Post a Comment