Sunday, October 20, 2013

Beautiful Landscapes

Our condo on the beach had some of the most beautiful hedging I think I've ever come across as far as hotels and condo's are concerned.  I've posted some of the pictures below.  Between the pools, landscapes and manicured lawns and gardens I couldn't decide which pictures to post first..... so, I posted them all.... Enjoy!

 View of the pools and lazy river from the balcony.




Brick sidewalk with hedges and ground cover along the "lazy river."





Better view of the square hedges along the "lazy river."




I love the pattern of the bricks that make up the sidewalk.





The view from below the balcony.  The rocks are a covering for a french drain.




Good view of the sidewalk, ground cover and shrubs... wish the ones at my house looked like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment