Saturday, October 5, 2013

Chili Chicken Enchiladas


I've noticed this Chicken Enchilada recipe all over the internet and it really is delicious!  It's even good left-over and I'm usually not really fond of those but this recipe just seems to get better as it's left over!

I tweaked my recipe just a bit since I didn't have some of the ingredients I needed.

Ingredients:

3 cups chopped, cooked chicken
jar of salsa
packet of chili seasoning
1 can of chili beans
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Flour taco shells - the soft ones

Combine the following three ingredients & pour over Enchiladas:
can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of sour cream
3/4 cup of milk

1) I started with about 3 cups of cooked, chopped chicken breasts
2) Add a jar of salsa
3) Add a packet of Chili Seasoning ( the original recipe calls for taco seasoning but I didn't have any)
4) Add about a cup of shredded cheddar cheese
5) Add chili beans
6) place spoon full of mixture in taco shells and roll them up, placing seam side down in baking dish
7) Combine can of cream of chicken soup, 1 cup of sour cream and 3/4 cup of milk.  Stir together and pour over Enchiladas.
8) Top with shredded cheddar cheese
9) bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes


No comments:

Post a Comment